Multi-Purpose Dog Leash: www.petexpertise.com
Multi-Purpose Leash from Genuine Dog Gear is 8 leashes in one! This durable, high-quality leash features a snap at each end, a fixed ring on the non-handle end, a floating ring and a handle.
Use your Multi-Lead as a:
- 20″ long traffic lead
- 3.25’ long leash
- 6.5’ long leash
- 2 dog leash
- Slip lead
- Hands-free waist leash
- Hands-free over-the-shoulder leash
- Tie out (use only with supervision!) Washable and guaranteed by Genuine Dog Gear.
Pet Collar Tags that don’t make noise:
If your pet becomes separated from you – so long as it has a CollarTag™ on its collar – you can be confident the finder will be able to contact you.
- The text will remain legible for the life of the pet: UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED
- They do not require a ring or hook (which will wear out in time)
- They do not get caught on things (a safety feature)
- They make no noise
- They will not discolor your pet’s coat
- They do not get in the food dish
- AND: CollarTags will look very classy on your pet’s collar!
High Quality Treat Pouches: contact Julie Schmitt directly
- Opening: 3 inches x 6 inches
- Bag: 6 inches x 8 inches
- Closes with a touch
- Belt clip or adjustable belt
- Additional pockets on front and back
- Machine Washable
Can’t keep your dog away from the pocket you put all those treats in? In addition to creating quick and easy access to treats, the pouch closes with a touch, and stays closed, keeping dog noses out!
The closing mechanism is a thin metal strip that is sewn into the top edge of the pouch. As the pouch is pulled open, the metal strip snaps in place and holds it open. A quick tap with a hand or elbow, and it snaps closed again. The Treat Bag comes with both an attached belt clip and an adjustable strap belt (max 44 inches in length). Additional storage pockets on the front (Velcro) and back (zippered) are just the right size for small items you might need to carry. Attached to the top is a handy key ring for clickers, whistles, and keys. The interior of the pouch can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Clickers: contact Julie Schmitt directly
A clicker is an essential tool for training dogs using positive training methods. It is a small device that you can carry easily, attach to a jacket, or keep in a pocket. When you press on it, it makes a distinctive clicking sound. You press on the clicker when your dog does a behavior that you want to see happen again (for instance, the dog sits). It is like saying “good dog,” but in a way where your dog clearly understands what it did right at that moment.
Gentle Leaders: contact Julie Schmitt directly
Millions of dog owners today enjoy the benefits of stress-free walks thanks to the Gentle Leader Headcollar. Designed so that owners can communicate with their pet in a way they instinctively understand, the Gentle Leader painlessly and effectively removes the dog’s natural tendency to pull by placing gentle pressure on calming points and eliminating uncomfortable pressure on the throat. In addition to reducing a dog’s desire to pull away, the Gentle Leader is also a very effective tool in combating lunging, jumping, excessive barking and helping to calm an aggressive and/or anxious animal.
Pet Tethers for the Home or Office: contact Julie Schmitt directly
A pet tether is an invaluable asset that can help you effectively, safely and humanely manage your dog’s behavior.
You can use pet tethers to:
- Reduce jumping up on guests
- Aid your housetraining program
- Manage out of control behavior so you can reinforce the better stuff
- Provide a flexible containment program for your home or office
Pet tethers should NEVER be used for a dog that is unsupervised