Does your dog bark uncontrollably when people come over?
Does he jump on people and fail to settle?
Are walks a complete nightmare that you wish to avoid?
Out N’ About Dog Training:
- Provides private, one-on-one training sessions scheduled at your convenience
- Focuses on helping you have a well-mannered dog, ready to enjoy the world
- Teaches practical cues, giving you skills that you and your dog can use every day.
- Integrates cues into all your interactions with your dog, which creates a healthy relationship between you and your pet.
- Addresses both general training hurdles and more serious behavior obstacles that impair your ability to enjoy your dog.
General Training Hurdles (for dogs up to 8 months of age)
General hurdles of owning a dog are addressed. Basic manners are taught, such as calmly greeting guests or another dog, walking nicely on leash, or coming when called.
- Some dog’s behaviors are situational and only occur at the house.
- The entire family can be involved in training the dog
- There is flexibility in training locations and they occur wherever you want to take your dog.
- A personalized training plan is implemented, specifically tailored to your dog’s temperament and your needs.
Serious Behavior Obstacles (for dogs 9 months and older)
Sometimes dogs have larger obstacles to overcome than basic manners. Behavior training lessons address aggression toward other dogs or people, fear/phobias, anxiety, resource guarding and more.
- Your dog is in a familiar environment, is often more relaxed and less stressed
- Your dog’s behavior is thoroughly evaluated, and your home environment is taken into consideration, which directly affects the training process
- You will be shown how to handle real life situations with your dog
Initial assessment and plan of action for 1.5 hours: $225
All Initial Assessments are conducted virtually through easy to use software
A single 1 hour session: $150
Min. of 3 sessions at $125 each: $375
Cases involving aggression remain at $150 per session