Too busy to train your dog? Julie Schmitt will do it for you in the privacy of her home.
Julie offers this service to train your dog for a minimum of a three-week period. During this time, your dog will be taught basic on-leash obedience cues such as sit, down, stay, relaxed leash walking, and come. Your dog will be able to perform these cues even in the most distracting environments.
- Training begins in the quiet confines of Julie’s home.
- It progresses to a variety of locations where your dog learns to be a confident, happy, responsive pet.
- Only science-based training techniques will be used, without the use of force, choke chains, prong collars, or electronic collars.
- You will receive periodic updates on your dog’s progress and are welcome to visit any time.
- At the completion of training, you receive free private training sessions for each week that your dog stayed with us.
- Dogs must be at least six months of age, and spayed or neutered for this service.
- They must be comfortable in a crate, as this is how they are transported when heading Out n’ About on new adventures.
- This service is not recommended for dogs that have aggression or separation anxiety issues.
$1,500 per week. Payment is made a week at a time.
Download Select Boarding Forms:
GET STARTED WITH TRAINING or for more information call 619-417-2368 or fill out the contact form.