Does your dog bark uncontrollably when people come over?
Does he jump on people and fail to settle?
Are walks a complete nightmare that you wish to avoid?
Out N’ About Dog Training:
- Provides private, one-on-one training sessions scheduled at your convenience
- Focuses on helping you have a well-mannered dog, ready to enjoy the world
- Teaches practical cues, giving you skills that you and your dog can use every day.
- Integrates cues into all your interactions with your dog, which creates a healthy relationship between you and your pet.
- Addresses both general training hurdles and more serious behavior obstacles that impaire your ability to enjoy your dog.
General Training Hurdles
General hurdles of owning a dog are addressed. Basic manners are taught, such as calmly greeting guests or another dog, walking nicely on leash, or coming when called.
- Some dog’s behaviors are situational and only occur at the house.
- The entire family can be involved in training the dog
- There is flexibility in training locations and they occur wherever you want to take your dog.
- A personalized training plan is implemented, specifically tailored to your dog’s temperament and your needs.
Serious Behavior Obstacles
Sometimes dogs have larger obstacles to overcome than basic manners. Behavior training lessons address aggression toward other dogs or people, fear/phobias, anxiety, resource guarding and more.
- Your dog is in a familiar environment, is often more relaxed and less stressed
- Your dog’s behavior is thoroughly evaluated, and your home environment is taken into consideration, which directly affects the training process
- You will be shown how to handle real life situations with your dog
Initial assessment and plan of action for 1.5 hours: $225
A single 1 hour session: $150
Min. of 3 sessions at $125 each: $375
Cases involving aggression remain at $150 per session