Skip to content In-Home Counseling and Trainingbelladia2019-12-06T15:10:45-08:00
Does your dog bark uncontrollably when people come over? Are walks no longer a fun experience? Have you already taken an obedience class without much success?
Out N’ About Dog Training:
- Provides private, one-on-one training sessions scheduled at your convenience
- Focuses on helping you have a well-mannered dog, ready to enjoy the world
- Teaches practical cues, giving you skills that you and your dog can use every day. These cues are integrated into all your interactions with your dog and are the cornerstone for a healthy relationship between you and your pet.
Benefits of private training in your own home:
- Your dog is in a familiar environment, is often more relaxed and less stressed
- Some dog’s behaviors are situational and only occur in your home.
- Your dog’s behavior is thoroughly evaluated, and your home environment is taken into consideration, which often directly affects the training process.
- The entire family can be involved in working with your dog
- There is flexibility in training locations and they occur wherever you want to take your dog.
- You will be shown how to handle real life situations with your dog
- A personalized training plan is implemented, specifically tailored to your dog’s temperament and your needs.
Initial assessment and plan of action: $225 for 1.5 hours.
A single 1 hour session is $150.
Packages of 3 sessions at $125 each: $375.